We would like to commemorate our wedding by inviting guests to make a page for our scrapbook! A page could be anything you want--written thoughts, a photo collage, a story, a poem--whatever. All this will happen at the rehearsal dinner.
- We'll supply basic materials
- You bring whatever photographs, etc. you have (or copies thereof if you want to keep the original)
- Or, easier still, send us digital images ahead of time and we'll make them available
- If you have lots of photos, bring/send some to share
- We will collate the pages and display the finished scrapbook at the reception
If you want to send us digital pictures, need help getting photos copied, or are confused in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have no photos, or just don't want to participate, we hope you will still come to eat and keep us company